Friday 11 March 2005

Hi-ho! Hi-ho! A blogging we will go ...

After some long-winded discussions with one of my brothers (Jonathan. Well, OK, one email but he was enthusiastic -- "I think blogging is a great idea!"), I thought it would be worthwhile to start a weblog. Since there are so many nice people who are interested in how myself and the family (hence the "et al.") are faring, the idea is to create a central location where they can satisfy their morbid curiosity without the need for many and diverse emails on our part. Apologies for the lack of personalisation, though feel free to comment on the proceedings.

Though the blog bears my name, all immediate family members (who can read and write) are members and (hopefully) should contribute. I expect that the number and diversity of posts will increase once we finally have a full-time internet connection at home. Until then, you'll just have to make do.

For starters though, I came across this interesting/bizarre article about a future tourist named John Titor. Go Science!

1 comment:

  1. Ah, so that's where the word blog comes from... I thought it was derived from bad luck ongoing saga! Hence my initial enthusiasm for you to blog...

    ReplyDelete