Monday 6 August 2007

My Birthday (Ariana)



2nd of August: My Birthday I woke up about eight o'clock, changed he calenders in the kitchen.Then went and woke up everyone else (a bit anoying realy for them), it was time for presents yeah... but no Dad had to go to work and sort out some stuff (how unfair I don't work or I could spoil his birthday too). And it got worse we didn't just wait we had to tidy no x box, no gameboy or computor :(. After a promise of 1 hour dad came back after 2 hours. And finaly i could open my presents. (it was a bit hard to open them since as they were all in bags). I got: A didle pen ( didle is big in germany look on their web site if you want.),didle necklace, an "A" necklace, some chocolate (kinder), some pencils and a didle diary. We had a borthday dinner in Frankfurt with our great aunt Shirly at a italiano restaurent. But Dad did not want to buy desert (5 euro each). So we went across the raod and got some icecream at a ice café and all got a ice cream and mara did some fake candles for me (which i blew out in one:))
By Ariana with help from Elijah

No comments:

Post a Comment