Sunday 3 June 2007

Oma und Opa

On the 24Th of April our grandparents arrived they were picked up at the Dusseldorf airport by Dad , Bryna and Ariana. By the time they got back Mum had afternoon tea finished. After we had finished all the cake we gave them a chance to have a sleep after their long trip over. But that's abit boring so lets have some action on Friday the 27Th I the Almighty Elijah broke my arm playing soccer at a friends. So off to the hospital OH and the doctor said no more monkeys jumping on the and that i had broken not just 1 bone but an amazing number of 2 bones. So i couldn't go to stake conference on Sunday because once I heard i had broken 2 bones it suddenly began to hurt. Well that doesn't have much to do with mama and grandad but I'm going to go on because it very interesting. So on Monday no school for me to much pain Tuesday pain easing off but no school it's a public holiday oho!!! Wednesday appointment at the hospital in Juelich they had no clue what they were doing so they sent me to the hospital in Eschweiler. They knew a bit more and said .... that ..... I ..... should ....... get operated tubule weed cricket cricket. So on Thursday I got operated but then the bad news came
I had to stay over night in the hospital :(. But as strange as it may sound it actually wasn't that bad. So on Friday I could go home we got home at about 1 pm. You might be wondering what they did when I got operated on well if you really want to know have fun finding out ............. OK I will tell you I got a pin right through my arm ow!!!!!!! :) So well to tell the truth I don't really know much about what my grandparents did so you will just have to wait till someone else writes a post about them. OK I can tell you one thing they worked a lot in the garden.:) But I think I will leave the topic at grandma and grandpa

2 comments:

  1. Hey Elijah,

    That post was all about you, not Oma and Opa! Well you are probably more interesting anyway :) And you do have a Trademarked name too. Maybe Enoch should try the same!

    Hope your double break heals twice as quick

    ReplyDelete