Monday 19 February 2007

Contact!

Well strictly contacts. My most commonly worn pair of glasses recently defied any further attempts to keep them in one piece. Thus, requiring a new pair, I decided that instead I would see how I went with contact lenses. I have a trial period of a month with some soft, disposable lenses and I must say, after a short adjustment period, they are really quite comfortable. I'm also getting better at controlling my reaction to essentially sticking my finger in my eye when putting them in or taking them out.

The peripheral vision is excellent but it's still taking a bit of getting used to seeing myself clearly without glasses on. The feeling of walking around without glasses is not as vulnerable as doing it with blurred vision but it's still somewhat 'naked'.

No comments:

Post a Comment