Monday 1 January 2007

School Stuff

This school year I have started some new subjects (Latin, geography & chemistry) and my classes have changed from last year. I've not done much study because I am too busy playing Runescape online. I have Latin with my old history teacher and he's as blind as a bat and he reads a book the same way archaeologists examine old papyrus rolls. (Really really closely). he was absent for the 1st week of school for an eye operation and now he can see a lot better but he still looks like an archaeologist examining something very carefully. My other new teachers are all the same boring lecture giving people as most teachers usually are.

1 comment:

  1. Well Latin and Geography can both be fun. I don't know about the Chemistry though, that sounds like something your Dad would like

    ReplyDelete